- $19 for one ticket to Kidz Bop (up to $31.50 value)
- When: Sunday, October 26, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Seating: rear mezzanine or balcony
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
- Kidz Bop’s foolproof concept: the biggest hits of the day, sung by kids, for kids
- What started as just one album: quickly ballooned into a dependable brand of youth-appropriate excitement, spawning dozens of records, tours, and even its own social network
- How many albums they’re up to now: 26, not counting the latest collection Kidz Bop Party Pop!
- The latest generation of Boppers taking the stage: Jayna, Grant, Bredia, Ashlynn, Matt
- Their show: an ecstatic dance party that treats many youngsters to their first taste of a concert experience
- The latest songs in their canon: Pharrell Williams’s “Happy,” One Direction’s “Story of My Life,” Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse”
- Note to parents: Kidz Bop tastefully alters and omits any lyrics that could be deemed inappropriate for young audiences
Coral Springs Center for the Arts
Who says thespians and jocks can't coexist? Coral Springs Center for the Arts was once an old gym, after all—and following a 1996 renovation that saw the installation of a 1,471-seat theatre and the removal of all the abandoned bodybuilder nests, the venue became the culturally rich institution it is today. Now approximately 200,000 patrons migrate to its riverside confines annually for Broadway shows and performances by comedians, jazz luminaries, and pop stars. However, that theater isn't the only venue on the premises. On the third floor, an 80-seat cabaret-style Black Box Studio draws audiences into a more intimate, personal style of performance—and VIP packages grant access to the closest of the really close seats. Right below that studio is the Center's Coral Springs Museum of Arts, which showcases both a permanent collection of visual arts and traveling exhibits.