What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $27 value)
- Ages 18+ with valid ID
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Publications that declared Corey one of country’s hottest new artists: Country Weekly, Music Row Magazine, Pollstar Magazine
- His forte: autobiographical barn-burners about boozin’; autobiographical weepers about boozin’
- Some of his best-known barn-burners and weepers: “Twenty-One,” “The Good Life,” “Moving Pictures”
- His latest album: 2015’s While the Gettin’ Is Good, complete with the hit “Feet Wet”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 3, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Must be 18+ with valid ID. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.