- $15 for one G-Pass package to see Corey Smith (up to $36.77 total value)
- When: Thursday, December 5, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bogart’s
- Standing-room general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.<p>
- One G-Pass (up to $26.77 value)
- Skip-the-line access (up to $10 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Corey Smith – The Movin’ On Up Tour
Corey Smith performing "Twenty-One" at the Grand Ole Opry
* Publications declaring Corey as one of country's hottest new artists: Country Weekly, Music Row Magazine, Pollstar Magazine * People who already knew that: his legions of devoted fans, the state of Georgia * His forte: autobiographical barn-burners about boozin'; autobiographical weepers about boozin' * Some of his best known barn-burners and weepers: "Twenty-One," "Backroads," "The Good Life"
####Bogart's Originally built in the late 1800s as a vaudeville theater and then seeing time as a German film theater in the 1950s, today Bogart's stands as a portal to a world of live music. Six bars stand at the ready to keep rocking bodies hydrated, and three concert-viewing levels ensure pristine sightlines so that lead singers can have midconcert staring contests with anyone they choose.
2621 Vine St.
Cincinnati, OH 45219