- $11 for one G-Pass package to see Corey Smith (up to a $29 total value)
- When: Saturday, December 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Theatre of Living Arts
- Standing-room general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.<p>
- One G-Pass (up to a $19 value)
- Skip-the-line access and early entry (up to a $10 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Corey Smith – The Movin’ On Up Tour
Corey Smith performing "Twenty-One" at the Grand Ole Opry
* Publications declaring Corey as one of country's hottest new artists: Country Weekly, Music Row Magazine, Pollstar Magazine * People who already knew that: his legions of devoted fans, the state of Georgia * His forte: autobiographical barn-burners about boozin'; autobiographical weepers about boozin' * Some of his best known barn-burners and weepers: "Twenty-One," "Backroads," "The Good Life"
Theatre of the Living Arts
- 1908: a nickelodeon opens on South Street under the name the Crystal Palace
- 1927: the movie theater is converted into a concert hall
- 1941: the concert hall is converted into a movie theater
- 1959: director Andre Gregory founds an avant-garde performance group in the theater, and gives it a new name—the Theatre of the Living Arts
- 1960–1968: the troupe's critically acclaimed shows, including The Critic_ and _Poor Bitos, feature such future legends as Danny DeVito, Judd Hirsch, and Morgan Freeman
- 1976: years after the performance group goes bankrupt, a newly opened movie theater realizes it can pay its rent with weekly screenings of _Rocky Horror Picture Show_
- 1988: after one final transformation, the Theatre of the Living Arts becomes a live performance venue once again
- 2013: now exclusively a music stage, the theater earns a spot on Complex's list of America's 50 best concert venues