Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal.
- Corpus Christi Hooks baseball game
- Where: Whataburger Field
- Seating: Sections 110–128
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $6 for one ticket (an $11.50 value)
- $25 for four tickets, plus a parking pass for one vehicle (a $51 total value)<p>
Games and Dates
- Against the Midland Rockhounds on Tuesday, April 30 at 7:05 p.m. or Wednesday, May 1 at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Frisco Roughriders on Sunday, May 12 at 1:05 p.m.<p>
Gates open 90 minutes before game time.<p>
The Scouting Report
In 2012, the Hooks won a franchise-record 81 games and clinched the Texas League South in the season’s second half. This year, the Houston Astros’ Double-A affiliate looks to go even further, and the squad has raced out of the gate to a respectable 7–6 start. Last year the Hooks offense led the Texas League in hits, runs, and doubles, but the 2013 season has been all about pitching so far. In three appearances, right-handed hurler Asher Wojciechowski has yet to concede a run while averaging a strikeout every inning. Overall, the Corpus Christi pitching staff has been dominant in the early spring, posting a collective 2.89 ERA—third-best in the league—and forcing hitters to make ritual sacrifices of their batting gloves after each strikeout.
96% of 28 customers recommend
“Love the play area for kids!”