What You'll Get
Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this deal.
- Corpus Christi Hooks baseball game
- Where: Whataburger Field
- Seating: Sections 110–128
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $7 for one single-game ticket (an $11.50 value)
- $16 for a three-game ticket bundle, plus a parking pass for one vehicle (a $34.50 total value)<p>
Games and Dates
- Against the Arkansas Travelers on Monday, May 27 at 4:05 p.m.
- Against the San Antonio Missions on Sunday, June 16 at 6:05 p.m.
- Against the Tulsa Drillers on Monday, July 1 at 7:05 p.m.<p>
Gates open 90 minutes before game time. <p>
The Scouting Report
In 2012, the Hooks won a franchise-record 81 games and clinched the Texas League South in the season’s second half. The successful campaign has paved the way for another breakout year. The Houston Astros’ Double-A affiliate has raced out of the gate to a 22–16 start, earning them a spot atop the Texas League South standings. After leading the Texas League in most major offensive statistics last year, the Hooks are formidable in the batters box yet again, clobbering a League-best 39 home runs in 38 games. But hitting is not the only area in which they excel. The Corpus Christi pitching staff has been dominant so far this season, posting a collective 2.90 ERA—best in the league—and forcing hitters to make ritual sacrifices of their batting gloves after each strikeout.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 25/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event at venue box office Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Whataburger Field. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Corpus Christi Hooks' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.