What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to see Mariachi Sol de Mexico (up to $34.50 value)
- When: Tuesday, May 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Count Basie Theatre
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Mariachi Sol de Mexico
- Their Sound: a richly layered combination of classic mariachi, pop, classical, jazz, and swing sounds
- Their Acclaim: bandleader Jóse Hernàndez is an internationally recognized artist, and the ensemble was the first mariachi group to be nominated for a Grammy
- Where to Begin: “Mi Mariachi,” a song that showcases Mariachi Sol de Mexico’s bright brass and ringing vocals
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 5/5 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Count Basie Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Count Basie Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Count Basie Theatre
Upon entering the Count Basie Theatre, guests may feel as though they’ve slipped through a crack in time and ended up in the early 1900s. Opulent marble staircases and gold details grab the eyes of visitors, recalling the decadence of Hollywood’s history and gently pulling them to the auditorium. There, the acoustically pleasing construction wins out as sound spreads and funnels through a sunburst dome embellished with a dangling chandelier. Since opening in 1926, the Count Basie has earned numerous accolades, including a nod from Pollstar magazine, which listed it as one of the Top 100 Worldwide Theatre Venues.