What You'll Get
- $19.50 for one G-Pass to see Counting Crows: Somewhere Under Wonderland Tour with Special Guests Citizen Cope and Hollis Brown (up to $40.11 value)
- When: Monday, August 10, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Uptown Amphitheatre at NC Music Factory
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Counting Crows: Somewhere Under Wonderland Tour with Special Guest Citizen Cope
- Count the Counting Crows: you should come up with seven—Adam Duritz (vocals), Jim Bogios (drums), David Bryson (guitar), Charlie Gillingham (keyboards), David Immergluck (guitar), Millard Powers (bass), and Dan Vickrey (guitar)
- Count the Counting Crows albums: it might take you a while; the band’s seven studio albums have sold more than 20 million albums worldwide
- Counting Crows song you definitely know by heart: “Mr. Jones” from August and Everything After, their debut album
- That album’s greatest distinctions: it was certified platinum seven times in both the U.S. and Canada; it spawned the hits “Omaha,” “‘Round Here,” and “Rain King”
- Lead track off Somewhere Under Wonderland, their first album of new material in six years: “Palisades Park,” an eight-minute epic released with an accompanying short film. Watch the video here.
- How they tell the story: with jangling guitar, free-form piano, and Adam Duritz’s powerfully evocative vocals
- How critics feel about the album: Craig Manning of Absolute Punk said, “As far as I was concerned, there was nothing these guys could ever do again that would recapture the sublimely personal connection I have with their first four albums . . . It is the deepest compliment that I can pay to Somewhere Under Wonderland to say that I was wrong.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 10, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase.Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.