What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to see Counting Crows: Somewhere Under Wonderland Tour with Special Guest Citizen Cope and Hollis Brown (up to $44.05 value)
- When: Wednesday, September 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Artpark Mainstage
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
Counting Crows: Somewhere Under Wonderland Tour with Special Guest Citizen Cope and Hollis Brown
- Count the Counting Crows: you should come up with seven—Adam Duritz (vocals), Jim Bogios (drums), David Bryson (guitar), Charlie Gillingham (keyboards), David Immergluck (guitar), Millard Powers (bass), and Dan Vickrey (guitar)
- Count the Counting Crows albums: it might take you a while; the band’s seven studio albums have sold more than 20 million albums worldwide
- Counting Crows song you definitely know by heart: “Mr. Jones” from August and Everything After, their debut album
- That album’s greatest distinctions: it was certified platinum seven times in both the U.S. and Canada; it spawned the hits “Omaha,” “‘Round Here,” and “Rain King”
- Lead track off Somewhere Under Wonderland, their first album of new material in six years: “Palisades Park,” an eight-minute epic released with an accompanying short film. Watch the video here.
- How they tell the story: with jangling guitar, free-form piano, and Adam Duritz’s powerfully evocative vocals
- How critics feel about the album: Craig Manning of Absolute Punk said, “As far as I was concerned, there was nothing these guys could ever do again that would recapture the sublimely personal connection I have with their first four albums . . . It is the deepest compliment that I can pay to Somewhere Under Wonderland to say that I was wrong.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting on 8/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.