What You'll Get
- $25 for one early-discount ticket for general-admission (up to $54.60 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $35 for one early-discount ticket for general-admission (up to $54.60 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $40 for one ticket for general-admission (up to $54.60 value)
- The Band: Captained by enigmatic singer Adam Duritz, Counting Crows exploded onto the scene in 1993 with the multiplatinum August and Everything After, and have sold more than 20 million albums since.
- The Latest Album: Somewhere Under Wonderland, which debuted in the Top 10 thanks to singles such as “Dislocation” (one of Rolling Stone’s Top 50 Songs of 2014)
- The Praise: NPR hails Counting Crows as “one of the most popular and easily identifiable rock groups in America”
- Adam Says: “Twenty years ago Rob and I were like kids running around Italy in the middle of the night getting drunk and playing gigs. I still love nothing more than touring with my friends. This is going to be a great summer.”
- The Man: After two decades of leading Matchbox 20 to multiplatinum stardom through No. 1 hits such as “Push” and “3AM,” Rob extended his winning streak with …Something to Be, the first solo record from a former male rock-group member to debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200.
- The Latest Album: The Great Unknown, which debuted in the Top 10 and features the hit single “Hold On Forever”
- The Praise: Rolling Stone hails Rob as “the same consummate pop-rock craftsman who has been making it all sound so smooth for years.”
- Rob Says: “Music is about good friends getting together and celebrating life. Our fans are going to be doing that in the audience and we will be doing that on stage as well. Bring on the summer!”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem 9/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.