What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to America’s Most Wanted Festival 2013 starring Lil’ Wayne
- When: Sunday, July 28, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $20 for the general-admission lawn (up to a $46.25 value)
- $25 for rows F–S of sections 201 or 205, rows J–V of sections 202 or 204, or rows L–X of section 203 (up to a $68.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
America’s Most Wanted Festival 2013 Starring Lil’ Wayne
- Headliners: Lil’ Wayne, T.I., 2 Chainz
- Their combined number of Grammys: 7
- Their combined number of platinum albums: 9
- City whose population their combined Twitter followers would match:
- Also known as: Weezy, T.I.P, Tity Boi
- Notable collaborations: “Addresses” (Lil’ Wayne and T.I.), “Soldier” (Lil’ Wayne and T.I.), “Days and Days” (Lil’ Wayne and 2 Chainz)
- Youngest debut album: Lil’ Wayne at age 16
- Most extensive filmography: T.I., most recently seen in Identity Thief
- Most likely to be picked first for pickup basketball: 2 Chainz (he’s 6’5”)<p>
About America's Most Wanted Festival 2013 starring Lil' Wayne
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 28, 2013. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach on 7/28. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hr before event time. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.