What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to America’s Most Wanted Festival 2013 starring Lil’ Wayne
- When: Saturday, July 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre in North Tampa
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $20 for the general-admission lawn (up to a $32 value)
- $30 for reserved sections 11, 12, 16, or 17 (up to a $62.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
America’s Most Wanted Festival 2013 Starring Lil’ Wayne
- Headliners: Lil’ Wayne, T.I., Tyga
- Their combined number of Grammys: 8
- Their combined number of platinum albums: 10
- City whose population their combined Twitter followers would match:
São Paulo, Brazil
- Also known as: Weezy, T.I.P, Thank You God Always
- Notable collaborations: “500 Degrees” (Lil’ Wayne and Tyga), “Faded”
(Lil’ Wayne and Tyga), “Addresses” (Lil’ Wayne and T.I.),
“Soldier” (Lil’ Wayne and T.I.)
- Youngest debut album: Lil’ Wayne at age 16
- Most unlikely remix: Tyga and Lil’ Wayne, with Fall Out Boy’s
“This Ain’t a Scene, It’s an Arms Race”
- Most extensive filmography: T.I., most recently seen in Identity Thief<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 13, 2013. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre on 7/13. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together for reserved option. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.