What You'll Get
- $68 for a three-day pass to Country Fan Fest (up to $165.93 value)
- When: Friday, July 24, through Sunday, July 26
- Where: Deseret Peak Complex
- Seating: general admission
- Gate time: 10 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the lineup
Country Fan Fest
- Montgomery Gentry: Acoustic guitar in hand, Gentry lends his clear tenor to backing harmonies and his own leads while the cowboy-hatted Montgomery lifts, spins, and leans on the mic stand while delivering hits such as “If You Ever Stop Loving Me” and “Gone.”
- Clint Black: The singer-songwriter in the black hat has followed the sounds of Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings, and Willie Nelson to an essentially permanent home on the Billboard country charts, where he’s scored 22 No. 1 hits.
- Terri Clark: Since her 1995 hits “Better Things to Do” and “When Boy Meets Girl,” Terri Clark has been a mainstay of the country charts in her native Canada, and made it big down south with her 2013 outing Classic.
- Mark Wills: Besides his hits “19 Something,” “Jacob’s Ladder,” and “Don’t Laugh at Me,” Wills is known for his TV shows 3 Gun Nation and Ammo and Attitude and his work with the Children’s Miracle Network.
- Gloriana: Singer Rachel Reinert and brothers Mike and Tom Gossin make up a country trio that’s rocketed up the charts with down-home hits including “Wild at Heart,” “(Kissed You) Goodnight,” and “Can’t Shake You.”
- Other Notable Acts: Sammy Kershaw | Ty Herndon | Cassadee Pope | Blackhawk | Little Texas | Kelsea Ballerini | Locash | Nathan Osmond | Kindle Creek
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 27, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 7/24 for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Deseret Peak Complex. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Country Fan Fest's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.