- Tickets to Country Fest Long Island
- When: July 26–27 at 11 a.m.
- Where: Dorothy P. Flint 4-H Camp in Reverhead, NY
- General admission
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for weekend pass for two, good for Saturday and Sunday (up to $10 value)
- $7 for one single-day pass for Saturday or Sunday (up to $10 value)
Country Fest Long Island
- Saturday’s headliner: Joe Bayer Band
- Where you’ve seen their frontman: opening for Dierks Bentley, Kip Moore, and J. Geils Band
- Their sound: classic, toe-tapping country that lends itself fittingly to tracks with names like “Country Thang” and “Born to Boogie”
- Who else to catch Saturday: six-piece country and classic rockers Stagecoach Junction, Outlaw Country act Southbound, singer-songwriter Jillian Rae, Six Gun, and Rattlesnake Dawn
- Sunday’s headliner: Jessica Lynn
- Why she loves country music: “…just tells a story like nothing else can.”
- Her style: confessional lyrics weaved through country, pop, and rock strains
- Sunday’s other stars: celebrated Long Island country singer Mary Lamont, plus Yankee Rebel, Whiskey Road, Roadhouse, and County Line
- Activities: a carnival, a kids’ corral, a mechanical bull who wishes he was a real bull