- Country Fest Long Island
- When: Saturday, July 25, and Sunday, July 26
- Where: Dorothy P. Flint 4-H Camp
- General admission
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- $10 for one single-day ticket, good for Saturday or Sunday (up to $14 value)
- $12 for one weekend ticket, good for Saturday and Sunday (up to $20 value)
Ticket is only valid for admission, additional fees apply for food, beer, and monster truck and carnival rides.
Country Fest Long Island
- Six Gun: With country that kicks as hard as its name and a rhythm section that’s tighter than a drum fresh out of the clothes dryer, this tri-state troupe delivers a mix of Top 40, Southern rock, and fiddle-heavy originals (Saturday).
- Ali Isabella: 19-year old singer-songwriter who has opened for Reba McEntire and Lonestar, touring to support her new album “Crazy Beautiful Life” (Saturday).
- Southbound: This popular Long Island act, fueled by a pedal steel, mandolin, fiddle, and dobro, has been voted “Best Cover Act” for two years in a row by Newsday and has opened for Keith Urban and The Charlie Daniels Band (Sunday).
- Joe Bayer Band: A frontman who’s opened for Dierks Bentley and Kip Moore helps weave classic, toe-tapping country that fits nicely with song titles like “Country Thang” and “Born to Boogie” (Sunday).
- Other Notable Acts: Dakota Rose | Stagecoach Junction | Rattlesnake Dawn | Ali Isabella | Whiskey Road
- Family Activities: carnival rides, monster-truck rides, a kids’ corral with pony rides and face painting, a hayride, and a mechanical bull