Getting front-row seats to a concert often requires fans to overpay scalpers or name their firstborn child 93.1 FM. See a show on your terms with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for one ticket to the Country Gone Wild Tour featuring The Lacs and Moonshine Bandits (up to $17.64 value)
- When: Wednesday, May 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Firestone Live
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Country Gone Wild Tour featuring The Lacs and Moonshine Bandits
- The Lacs: hip-hop performer Clay "Uncle Snap" Sharpe and guitarist and vocalist Brian "Rooster" King
- The duo's sound: a blend of country rap and Southern rock
- As exemplified by: "Keep it Redneck," "Field Party," and "Shake It," a track featuring Big & Rich
- Moonshine Bandits: Tex and Bird
- The duo's sound: country mixed with beats from their native California
- Moonshine cred: Tex's great-grandfather was a bootlegger, and today the act lends its name to Modesto-distilled craft whiskey
Featuring a multi-dimensional entertainment complex within Orlando's Firestone Tire & Auto Building that dates back to 1928, Firestone Live is a local staple that bridges internationally-renowned acts with cutting-edge production and sound design. From its humble origins as a small-scale factory and show venue, the historic space undertook a Jan Harrold-led renovation in 1993 to transform it into a multi-million dollar entertainment facility that today hosts over 100 concerts, 10 music festivals, and 175 entertainment-driven events annually. Amidst accolades from Billboard Magazine and Rolling Stone, Firestone Live has welcomed a roster of headline acts such as Lil Wayne and Snoop Dogg, as well as chart-topping DJs such as The Crystal Method and Paul Van Dyk.