- One ticket to The Country House
- When: select dates, November 4–14. Additional dates available November 15–23.
- Where: Samuel J. Friedman Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $50 for the mezzanine rows C-G (up to $75.50 value)
- $65 for mezzanine rows A-B (up to $99.50 value)
- $75–80 for the orchestra or premiere circle on select dates (up to $133.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Country House
“What’s life without a little drama?” That’s the question the Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Donald Margulies poses in his new play, The Country House. The dramedy follows a family as they settle into their summer home in the northern Berkshires, just in time for the Williamstown Theatre Festival. The group—including matriarch Anna, played by the award-winning Blythe Danner—is filled with actors and would-be-actors. But the drama at the nearby festival has nothing on the drama inside the house as jealousies flare up, romances ignite, and all nearby kettles come to a boil.