- One ticket to see Country Is: The Music of Mainstreet ‘In Concert’
- When: May 30–June 28
- Where: Cameo Theatre
- Seating: best available
- Door time: one hour before door time
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for a May performance (up to $36 value)
- $18 for a June performance (up to $36 value)
Country Is: The Music of Mainstreet ‘In Concert’
- What You’ll See: energetic performers celebrate the history and sounds of country music throughout the years
- What You’ll Hear: classic and modern tunes from the likes of Garth Brooks, Dolly Parton, George Strait, Patsy Cline, and Sugarland
- A Taste of the Tunes: “Don’t Rock the Jukebox,” “Back Home Again,” “I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry,” and “Jukebox In My Mind”
An Egyptian art-deco style anchors the Cameo Theatre, luring wandering eyes with polychrome accents, gilt columns, and a sphinx that permits entry only after guests solve a riddle. A surviving artifact of the 1940s, the theater first opened as a home for vaudeville acts and movies but has since filled its stage with a diverse roster of legendary performers from B.B. King to Metallica, and it now regularly hosts theatrical productions.
1123 E Commerce St.
San Antonio, TX 78205