What You'll Get
You can often spot country music fans by their big boots, big hats, and big “I Love Country Music” signs. Make huge memories with this deal.
- $149 for a three-day Country Club package at Country Jam USA (up to a $216.73 value)
- When: Thursday, July 17, through Saturday, July 19
- Where: Country Jam USA Festival Grounds
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full lineup. <p>
- Three-day general-admission pass
- Three-day Country Club membership, including souvenirs, snacks, and access to artist interviews, an exclusive bar, restroom, tent, and seating area, among other perks<p>
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student or military discounts.
Country Jam USA
- Who’s headlining: Jake Owen on Thursday, Dierks Bentley on Friday, Luke Bryan on Saturday, and Tom the Singing Tent-Removal Guy on Sunday
- Luke Bryan hits that pump the kegs themselves: “Drunk on You,” “Crash My Party”
- Album that helped Bryan sweep up nine American Country Awards in 2012: Tailgates and Tanlines
- Number-one hits from Jake Owen’s latest release, Barefoot Blue Jean Night: “Alone with You,” “The One that Got Away,” and the title track
- Titles Owen holds: one of “30 Greatest Artists Right Now” (Entertainment Weekly); 2012 Breakthrough Artist of the Year (American Country Awards); Favorite Twin 2013 (Jarrod Owen)
- Things Dierks Bentley has eight of: number one singles; full-length albums; fingers (not counting the thumbs)
- What’s next for Bentley: album Riser is scheduled to drop in 2014
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 19, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 7/17 for a wristband at main entrance. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Country Jam USA Festival Grounds. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Country Jam USA's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open at 2pm on 7/17 and 12pm on 7/18 & 7/19. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.