What You'll Get
- $49 for one three-day pass to the Country on the River Festival (up to $85 value)
- When: Thursday, June 25–Saturday, June 27
- Where: Tom Hanafan River’s Edge Park
- General admission
- Door time: 4 p.m. on Thursday; 12 p.m. on Friday and Saturday
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Country on the River Festival
- Craig Morgan: Before he rocketed up the charts with “Almost Home,” “Redneck Yacht Club,” and “That’s What I Love About Sunday,” this artist served in the U.S. Army and the Reserves, an experience that has inspired him to frequently perform at military bases.
- Chase Bryant: The grandson of Roy Orbison sideman Jimmy Bryant recently burst out of the tiny town of Orange Grove, Texas to make it big with the country-rock hit “Take It On Back.”
- American Young: Jon Stone and Kristy Osmunson got their start penning songs for Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts, and Blake Shelton before they began releasing their own fiddle-filled songs, including “Love is War” and “Wasn’t Gonna Drink Tonight.”
- Eli Young Band: A mixture of tough Texas country and the occasional tender ballad has earned Mike Eli and James Young an Academy of Country Music award, two Grammy nominations, and the #1 spots on the Billboard country chart for “Crazy Girl,” “Even If It Breaks Your Heart,” and “Drunk Last Night.”
- Tyler Farr: This frequent collaborator of stars—including Jason Aldean, Lee Brice, and Randy Houser—is behind sing-along singles “Redneck Crazy,” “Whiskey in My Water,” and “A Guy Walks into a Bar.”
- Casey Donahew: With five studio albums and one live release, the Texas drawler behind “Double-Wide Dream” and “Stockyards” remains a staple of the bar circuit, even as his sales boom.
- Also Appearing: Chris Janson | Additional to-be-announced acts
- The Band Perry: The award-winning band of siblings behind the quadruple-platinum “If I Die Young” harmonize hit songs from their acclaimed albums, including “Better Dig Two” and “Don’t Let Me Be Lonely.”
- Thomas Rhett: While he’s known for singles such as “It Goes Like This” and “Make Me Wanna,” Rhett has also written songs for Jason Aldean and Florida Georgia Line.
- Sawyer Brown: This country-pop group has racked up multiple awards since it formed in 1981, including one CMA award, one ACM award, and six TNN/Music City News Country Music awards.
- Also Appearing: Jeremy McComb | Jackson Michelson
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 27, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 6/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Tom Hanafan River's Edge Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Country on the River Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.