- $49 for one three-day pass to the Country on the River Festival (up to $85 value)
- When: Thursday, June 25–Saturday, June 27
- Where: Tom Hanafan River’s Edge Park
- General admission
- Door time: 4 p.m. on Thursday; 12 p.m. on Friday and Saturday
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Country on the River Festival
- Craig Morgan: Before he rocketed up the charts with “Almost Home,” “Redneck Yacht Club,” and “That’s What I Love About Sunday,” this artist served in the U.S. Army and the Reserves, an experience that has inspired him to frequently perform at military bases.
- Chase Bryant: The grandson of Roy Orbison sideman Jimmy Bryant recently burst out of the tiny town of Orange Grove, Texas to make it big with the country-rock hit “Take It On Back.”
- American Young: Jon Stone and Kristy Osmunson got their start penning songs for Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts, and Blake Shelton before they began releasing their own fiddle-filled songs, including “Love is War” and “Wasn’t Gonna Drink Tonight.”
- Eli Young Band: A mixture of tough Texas country and the occasional tender ballad has earned Mike Eli and James Young an Academy of Country Music award, two Grammy nominations, and the #1 spots on the Billboard country chart for “Crazy Girl,” “Even If It Breaks Your Heart,” and “Drunk Last Night.”
- Tyler Farr: This frequent collaborator of stars—including Jason Aldean, Lee Brice, and Randy Houser—is behind sing-along singles “Redneck Crazy,” “Whiskey in My Water,” and “A Guy Walks into a Bar.”
- Casey Donahew: With five studio albums and one live release, the Texas drawler behind “Double-Wide Dream” and “Stockyards” remains a staple of the bar circuit, even as his sales boom.
- Also Appearing: Chris Janson | Additional to-be-announced acts
- The Band Perry: The award-winning band of siblings behind the quadruple-platinum “If I Die Young” harmonize hit songs from their acclaimed albums, including “Better Dig Two” and “Don’t Let Me Be Lonely.”
- Thomas Rhett: While he’s known for singles such as “It Goes Like This” and “Make Me Wanna,” Rhett has also written songs for Jason Aldean and Florida Georgia Line.
- Sawyer Brown: This country-pop group has racked up multiple awards since it formed in 1981, including one CMA award, one ACM award, and six TNN/Music City News Country Music awards.
- Also Appearing: Jeremy McComb | Jackson Michelson