What You'll Get
- $33 for one two-day pass to the Country on the River Festival featuring Bret Michaels (up to $67 value)
- When: Friday, June 20–Saturday, June 21. The festival begins at 2:30 p.m. on June 20.
- Where: WestFair Grounds
- General admission
- Door time: 12 p.m. on both days.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup.
Country on the River Festival Featuring Bret Michaels
- Bret Michaels: The rocker who, as the lead singer of Poison, ignited radio waves with “Every Rose Has its Thorn” and “Nothing But a Good Time” has worn many hats atop his golden locks and signature bandana, including those of a philanthropist and a reality-TV personality.
- Gary Allan: The New York Times said “[Allan’s] elegant, often deadpan songs tend toward manly understatement.” However you define that quality, his fans like it—he’s got three platinum albums under his belt.
- Joe Diffie: The beloved songwriter churns out humorous narratives such as “Pickup Man” and “Third Rock from the Sun” to the delight of two-stepping audience members.
- Lonestar: Over a career spanning more than two decades, the country quartet has crisscrossed the globe on worldwide tours, added ACM awards to its mantel, and belted out multiple number-one country hits, including the crossover smash and Billboard topper “Amazed.”
- Tracy Lawrence: The singer’s rise was nearly derailed in 1991 when three armed men held up him and a friend outside a hotel room, leaving him with four bullet wounds. He quickly recovered, but the mixture of absurdity, danger, and tragedy embodied in that night lingered in his music.
- Click here to view the complete lineup.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 6/20 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at WestFair Grounds. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Country on the River Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open at 12 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.