What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket for rear balcony seating in section D (up to $31.45 value)
- $20 for one ticket for rear orchestra or front balcony seating in section C (up to $45.75 value)
- $25 for one ticket for mid orchestra or mid mezzanine seating (up to $60.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- The Show: A symphonic celebration of country music and Louisiana culture, featuring celebrity guests vocalists from television and Nashville
- Guest Stars: Patrick Thomas, who made it the finals on NBC’s The Voice under coach and country music hero Blake Shelton, with Rachel Potter, who turned heads on season three of The X-Factor and on Broadway as Wednesday Addams in The Addams Family Musical
- What to Expect: Stunning renditions of the country music’s biggest hits, including Patsy Cline’s “Crazy,” Dolly Parton’s “Jolene,” Johnny Cash’s”Ring of Fire,” and what’s certain to be a fiddle-shredding take on The Charlie Daniels Band’s “The Devil Went Down to Georgia”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 11, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 6/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Baton Rouge Symphony Orchestra
The Baton Rouge Symphony Orchestra began when four women started playing string quartets at each other’s homes. After more than 62 years and four chimneys clogged with quarter notes, their hobby has grown into a nationally recognized musical powerhouse. On top of producing nine Masterworks concerts and three chamber concerts a year, the BRSO brings in guest musicians every season for its Great Performers in Concert series. Each one-night-only event sees the ensemble collaborating with a different heavy hitter, from Yo-Yo Ma to Natalie Cole.