- $12 for one general-admission ticket (up to $22 value)
Packet Pickup Dates at Murphy’s Bleachers:
- Monday, May 16, from 4:30 to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 17, from 4:30 to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 18, from 4:30 to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, May 19, from 3 to 9 p.m.
- Friday, May 20, from 1 to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, May 21, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Cover Your Bases Baseball Pub Crawl
- What it is: a day-long baseball-themed bar crawl through the baseball-themed neighborhood of Wrigleyville on the baseball-themed planet of Earth
- Where it starts: Murphy’s Bleachers, the historic bar just outside of Wrigley Field that boasts a sprawling interior and a spacious outdoor patio
- Where it goes: to 15 area bars, which may include Deuce’s and the Diamond, Irish Oak, John Barleycorn, Country Club, BEER, Stretch, Roadhouse 66
- What you get: specials on Bud Light and Goose Island, plus plenty of camaraderie
- Where it ends: Back at Murphy’s Bleachers. But that doesn’t mean the event is over—the after-party features tap brews and karaoke.
TBOX Bar Crawls
The team known as TBOX Bar Crawls produces many themed pub crawls each year. Events include the well known Christmas themed TBOX, Mardi Gras-themed BeadQuest and the baseball-themed TBOX Baseball Crawl. And the brains behind these quirky and interactive crawls is owner Christopher Festa, who aims to help locals have a memorable night out while simultaneously giving back to Chicago. Over the past six years, TBOX Bar Crawls has donated over $230,000 and more than thousands of boxes of cereal.