What You'll Get
- $15.50 for one G-Pass ticket for general admisison standing (up to $31.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Live: the best way to experience Cowboy Mouth without stowing away in their guitar cases
- Why?: their live shows are the stuff of legend, inspiring many live albums and a dedicated following who often throw plastic cutlery
- 2011: year Cowboy Mouth was inducted into the Louisiana Music Hall of Fame
- “Jenny Says”: the signature song that dominated MTV and shot up the charts in 1997
- **Red spoons: the objects typically tossed onto the stage by fans during “Everybody Loves Jill”
- Get there early: for Bourbon Street-themed fun featuring folk, country, and rock from Quarter Horse and The Grave Jinglers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 2, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.