- $20 for one G-Pass for seating in the premium or mid orchestra, or the front, mid, or upper balcony (up to $76.55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Craig Ferguson: The New Deal Tour
- How you know Craig, American edition: he was the eccentric Nigel Wick on The Drew Carey Show
- How you know Craig, British edition: he was a powerhouse punk rock drummer, the alter ego of satirical folk singer Bing Hitler, and a sitcom and musical theater star
- How you know Craig, child edition: he lent his Scottish brogue to animated blockbusters including Brave and How to Train Your Dragon
- How you know Craig, insomnia edition: he’s the Emmy-nominated host of the Peabody Award-winning talk show, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
- How you know Craig, standup comedy edition: from his critically lauded hour-long specials, like the Grammy-nominated I’m Here to Help
State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.