- One ticket to see Craig Ferguson
- When: Saturday, November 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $35 for seating in the balcony, rows A–H (up to $51 value)
- $45 for seating in tiers 3–6, rows 8–29 (up to $62.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How you know Craig, American edition: he was the eccentric Nigel Wick on The Drew Carey Show
- How you know Craig, British edition: he was a powerhouse punk rock drummer, the alter ego of satirical folk singer Bing Hitler, and a sitcom and musical theater star
- How you know Craig, child edition: he lent his Scottish brogue to animated blockbusters including Brave and How to Train Your Dragon
- How you know Craig, insomnia edition: he’s the Emmy-nominated host of the Peabody Award-winning talk show, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
- The sad news: after hosting The Late Late Show since 2005, Craig is stepping down from the desk at the end of 2014
- The good news: now he has more time to flex his standup muscles on stage, and doesn’t have to take guff from censors or his robot co-host Geoff