What You'll Get
- $29 for one balcony ticket (up to $42.88 value)
- $32 for one mezzanine ticket (up to $48.33 value)
- $45 for one balcony ticket and one t-shirt (up to $67.88 value)
- $48 for one mezzanine ticket and one t-shirt (up to $73.33 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
- What he values: a simple country lifestyle, as exhibited in the hits “Almost Home” and “Little Bit of Life”
- What he’s proud of: his time in the US Army, where he earned high honors in both peace and wartime as a forward observer
- How he likes to unwind: by grabbing a banjo, heading to Party Cove, and singing “Redneck Yacht Club”
- When he’s feeling reverent: he performs twang-kissed songs of faith such as “God Must Really Love Me” and “That’s What I Love About Sundays”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2016. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 4/30 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.