More than 20 interactive attractions for hours of creative family fun!
About This Deal
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All guests ages 3+ require admission
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- Review important information here prior to your visit
- Masks are required for all ages 3+, all personal belongings must be in a clear bag for contactless bag check
- Over 20 interactive Crayola-themed attractions including Activity Studio, Bluetiful, and Scribble Scrubbies, to name a few
- Lunch and snacks available at an added cost at Café Crayola
- No reservation is required for Groupon voucher.
- See FAQs
Crayola Experience Orlando
While a classic coloring book is a great way to spend an afternoon in any weather, a visit to the interactive Crayola Experience Orlando imagines a whole new way for kids to tap into their creativity. With 70,000 square feet of space and 27 attractions, the day is sure to cultivate hours of colorful play.
Here’s a look at some of the attractions:
- Silly Selfies: Takes selfies to a whole new level by making a color a digital mask. Guests can choose between becoming a robot unicorn, a rock star parrot, or even a zany pirate bunny. With over 6,000 possible combinations, the sky is the limit. But there’s more! Walk up and touch your selfie to animate it. You can literally watch your zany self projected into an underwater seascape or royal room only Crayola could create.
- Scribble Scrubbies: Attention Pet Lovers! Don’t miss Crayola’s NEW award-winning toy turned life-sized attraction. Color, splash, and play with your FREE Scribble Scrubbie* - a fuzzy, washable pet perfect for endless, creative fun!
- Crayon Factory: Families can grab a seat at the live theater show and watch the resident “crayonologist” cook up a batch of brightly-hued, real Crayola crayons.
- Be A Star: Turn yourself into the star of a coloring page in this photo-booth attraction
- Modeling Madness: Kids can take a hands-on approach and test their sculpting skills with Crayola Model Magic clay.
- Drip Art: A masterpiece is made by loading crayons into the drip art machine, where they melt into a unique, swirled artwork.