More than 20 hands-on Crayola-themed attractions and shows can keep the entire family entertained for hours
What You'll Get
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Free admission for children 2 and under.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2019. Limit 25 per person. Tickets redeemable only until expiration date. Tickets have no value after expiration date. Refundable only on day of purchase. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children 2 and under are free. Cannot be combined with any other Crayola Experience offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Crayola Experience Plano
While a classic coloring book is a great way to spend your time in all weather, a visit to the interactive Crayola Experience Plano imagines a whole new way for kids to tap into their creativity. With 60,000 square feet of space and 25 hands-on attractions, the day is sure to cultivate hours of colorful play.
Here's a look at some of the attractions:
- NEW in 2019-Scribble Scrubbies: Attention Pet Lovers! Don't miss Crayola's NEW award-winning toy turned life-sized attraction. Color, splash and play with your FREE Scribble Scrubbie* - a fuzzy, washable pet perfect for endless, creative fun!
- Silly Selfies: Takes selfies to a whole new level by making a color a digital mask. Guests can choose between becoming a robot unicorn, a rock star parrot or even a zany pirate bunny. With over 6,000 possible combinations, the sky is the limit. But there's more! Walk up and touch your selfie to animate it. You can literally watch your zany self projected into an underwater seascape or royal room only Crayola could create.
- Crayon Factory: Families can grab a seat at the live theater show and watch the resident "crayonologist" cook up a batch of brightly-hued, real Crayola crayons.
- Be A Star: Say Macaroni & Cheese!: Turn yourself into the star of a coloring page in this photo-booth attraction
- Drip Art: A masterpiece is made by loading crayons into the drip art machine, where they melt into a unique, swirled artwork.
- Modeling Madness: Kids can take a hands-on approach and test their sculpting skills with Crayola Model Magic clay.