- One G-Pass to see an Edmonton Oilers preseason game against the Minnesota Wild
- When: Saturday, September 26, at 4 p.m.
- Where: SaskTel Centre
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $44 for upper-level seating in rows 11–20 of sections 7–14 ($59.50 value)
- $60 for upper-level seating in rows 1–10 of sections 6–15 or rows 1–10 of sections 26–34 ($80.50 value)
- $68 for upper-level seating in sections 1–5 or 16–25 ($91 value)
- $76 for lower-level seating in sections H–N or V–Z ($101.50 value)
- $84 for lower-level seating in sections B–G or P–U ($112 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Winning the NHL’s draft lottery can make a big difference any year, but in 2015, it may be a victory that reverberates for a generation. With the top pick locked up for the draft in June, the Edmonton Oilers will all but certainly select Connor McDavid, the 18-year-old center whose 47-game stint in junior hockey saw him rack up a ludicrous 120 points. Can that success translate to the NHL? Count Wayne Gretsky among the McDavid faithful. In an interview with The Edmonton Journal, the Great One firmly asserted that McDavid will be a bona fide franchise player. While the future remains uncertain to anyone without a time-traveling zamboni, this game against the Minnesota Wild will likely give fans an early glimpse of McDavid in an Oilers sweater.