What You'll Get
Classic-rock bands still reminisce about the days when riffs cost a nickel and gentlemen took off their hats whenever the Grim Reaper walked by. Cue up timeless tunes with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Creed Bratton
- When: Thursday, September 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Adler Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $10 for rows F–EE of sections A–D (up to a $21.70 value)
- $16 for rows XX–E of section B or C (up to a $32.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Creed Bratton with Ed Helms – "Rubber Tree"
* Also known as: Creed Bratton, the fictional version of himself he played on The Office * Also also known as: William Charles Schneider, his birth name * How he came to change his name, according to [StarPulse.com](http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2009/06/25/exclusive_creed_bratton_talks_the_office): he woke up after an ouzo-soaked night in Athens with the name Creed Bratton written on a scrap of paper * Why he had to change his name: William Charles Schneider wasn't rock 'n' roll enough for a member of the platinum- and gold-selling rock band The Grass Roots * Creed from The Office used to be in The Grass Roots?: correct, he played guitar * The Grass Roots' biggest hits: "Let's Live for Today," "Midnight Confessions," "Things I Should Have Said" * Who else he plays with: Ed Helms, his backup band the 3DVBs, or his own sweet self * His most recent release: Tell Me About It: Act II – The Orange Juice Tastes Like Water * What it is: "an album of [his] life, in three parts"—an "audio-biography" that tells his story in songs written over the last 30 years
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-5 p.m. for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Adler Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.