All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $25.75 value)
- $25 for two general-admission tickets (up to $51.50 value)
Creed Bratton with Ed Helms – "Rubber Tree"
- Also known as: Creed Bratton, the fictional version of himself he played on The Office
- Also also known as: William Charles Schneider, his birth name
- How he came to change his name, according to StarPulse.com: he woke up after an ouzo-soaked night in Athens with the name Creed Bratton written on a scrap of paper
- Why he had to change his name: William Charles Schneider wasn’t rock ‘n’ roll enough for a member of the platinum- and gold-selling rock band The Grass Roots
- Creed from The Office used to be in The Grass Roots?: Correct. He played guitar.
- The Grass Roots’ biggest hits: “Let’s Live for Today,” “Midnight Confessions,” “Things I Should Have Said”
- What to expect live: to see both Creed the actor and Creed the musician—Bratton combines his two loves for an evening that’s as off-kilter as one might expect
- Who else stars: No one. It’s just him up there, doing his thing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 2/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.