Classic-rock bands still reminisce about the days when riffs cost a nickel and gentlemen took off their hats whenever the Grim Reaper walked by. Cue up timeless tunes with this GrouponLive deal.
- $17 for a concert package to see Creed Bratton (up to a $35.79 value)
- When: Friday, September 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Racine Civic Centre
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- One general-admission ticket (up to a $26.80 value)
- One appetizer coupon from Texas Roadhouse (up to an $8.99 value)<p>
Creed Bratton with Ed Helms – "Rubber Tree"
* Also known as: Creed Bratton, the fictional version of himself he played on The Office * Also also known as: William Charles Schneider, his birth name * How he came to change his name, according to [StarPulse.com](http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2009/06/25/exclusive_creed_bratton_talks_the_office): he woke up after an ouzo-soaked night in Athens with the name Creed Bratton written on a scrap of paper * Why he had to change his name: William Charles Schneider wasn't rock 'n' roll enough for a member of the platinum- and gold-selling rock band The Grass Roots * Creed from The Office used to be in The Grass Roots?: correct, he played guitar * The Grass Roots' biggest hits: "Let's Live for Today," "Midnight Confessions," "Things I Should Have Said" * Who else he plays with: Ed Helms, his backup band the 3DVBs, or his own sweet self * His most recent release: Tell Me About It: Act II – The Orange Juice Tastes Like Water * What it is: "an album of [his] life, in three parts"—an "audio-biography" that tells his story in songs written over the last 30 years