What You'll Get
- $32.38 for one G-Pass to see Creedence Clearwater Revisited (up to $64.75 value)
- When: Sunday, August 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park Hard Rock Live
- Sections: back of floor section 1, 2, or 3
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ages 21+ with valid ID
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Creedence Clearwater Revisited
- The original band: Creedence Clearwater Revival, the southern (by way of California) rockers behind “Born on the Bayou,” “Proud Mary,” and “Fortunate Son”
- The revisited band: Creedence Clearwater Revisited, formed in 1995 by CCR drummer Doug “Cosmo” Clifford and bass player Stu Cook as a project that began with small, private shows and ballooned to world tours
- The original voice: John Fogerty, known for his swampy tenor and powerhouse bravado
- The revisited voice: Fogerty dead-ringer John Tristao
- The Revisited members: in addition to Clifford, Cook, and Tristao, there’s multi-instrumentalist Steve Gunner on the harmonica, keyboards, acoustic guitar, and percussion; and lead guitarist Kurt Griffey, who, when he’s not gigging with Creedence, tours with the Eagles, Moody Blues, and Journey
- The Revisited playlist: a bottomless bog of hits that may include “Bad Moon Rising,” “Have You Ever Seen the Rain?”, and “Run Through the Jungle”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 9, 2015. Limit 4 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+ with valid photo ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.