- $32.38 for one G-Pass to see Creedence Clearwater Revisited (up to $64.75 value)
- When: Sunday, August 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park Hard Rock Live
- Sections: back of floor section 1, 2, or 3
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ages 21+ with valid ID
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Creedence Clearwater Revisited
- The original band: Creedence Clearwater Revival, the southern (by way of California) rockers behind “Born on the Bayou,” “Proud Mary,” and “Fortunate Son”
- The revisited band: Creedence Clearwater Revisited, formed in 1995 by CCR drummer Doug “Cosmo” Clifford and bass player Stu Cook as a project that began with small, private shows and ballooned to world tours
- The original voice: John Fogerty, known for his swampy tenor and powerhouse bravado
- The revisited voice: Fogerty dead-ringer John Tristao
- The Revisited members: in addition to Clifford, Cook, and Tristao, there’s multi-instrumentalist Steve Gunner on the harmonica, keyboards, acoustic guitar, and percussion; and lead guitarist Kurt Griffey, who, when he’s not gigging with Creedence, tours with the Eagles, Moody Blues, and Journey
- The Revisited playlist: a bottomless bog of hits that may include “Bad Moon Rising,” “Have You Ever Seen the Rain?”, and “Run Through the Jungle”