- $22 for entry for two with a photo (up to $35 value)
- $39 for entry for four with a photo (up to $65 value)
- Friday, February 10, at 6 p.m., 7 p.m., 8 p.m., or 9 p.m.
- Saturday, February 11, at 6 p.m., 7 p.m., 8 p.m., or 9 p.m.
Creeperum Valentine’s Haunt
- What It Is: A haunted house with a Valentine’s Day theme (“Love is in the Scare”)
- What You’ll See: Actors playing convincing characters, such as a kidnapped factory worker sending coded messages on candy hearts and an enraged Cupid who’s absolutely had it with dating apps
As a portmanteau of "creeper" and "emporium," the Creeperum lives up to its name. Formerly the research lab of the inventor and occultist, Nikola H.P. Crowley, the site now sits abandoned—at least by humans. Skeletal carnival barkers and something that looks like the steampunk ghost of Jack White fill the void, cordially inviting adventurers to enter a ghastly world filled with murderous clowns and Lovecraftian creatures. The unfettered spectacle dazzles, delights, and downright terrifies guests, often all at the same time.