Baseball is a game of superstitions: hitters don’t wash helmets while on a streak, and managers don’t brush their teeth for weeks after a great argument with an umpire. Discover your own diamond rituals with today’s GrouponLive deal.
- $6 for one G-Pass to see a Creighton University Bluejays baseball game (a $15.75 value)
- Where: TD Ameritrade Park Omaha
- Seating: 100-level
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Dates
- Against Southern Illinois University on Friday, April 19, at 6:30 p.m.
- Against Kansas State University on Tuesday, April 30, at 6:30 p.m.
- Against South Dakota State University on Wednesday, May 8, at 6:30 p.m.
- Against Missouri State University on Thursday, May 16, at 12:30 p.m.<p>
Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call.<p>
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon’s mobile app.<p>
The Scouting Report
As the reigning Missouri Valley Conference champions for two years running, the Creighton University Bluejays look to continue their domination in 2013, and with conference play heating up, the team has a 18–6 record through 24 games, outscoring opponents 155 to 103. Now in his 10th season as skipper, 2011 conference Coach of the Year Ed Servais maintains his post in the team’s dugout, where he has so far amassed multiple university records, including most wins and most sneezes confused as bunt signals. This season, he channels the young talent of stars like freshman first baseman Reagan Fowler, who was named the MVC Player of the Week on March 25 after hitting 7-for-12 and racking up three RBIs in his first conference series.