- One G-Pass to a Creighton University Bluejays men’s or women’s soccer game
- Where: Morrison Stadium
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Tickets and Game Options
$5 for a men’s soccer game ($9 value)
- Exhibition game against Northwestern University on Saturday, August 22, at 7 p.m.
- Against the University of Michigan on Friday, August 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee on Sunday, August 30, at 3:30 p.m.
- Against Missouri State University on Tuesday, September 29, at 7 p.m.
- Against Drake University on Tuesday, October 6, at 7 p.m.
- Against Xavier University on Wednesday, October 28, at 7 p.m.
$4 for a women’s soccer game ($7 value)
- Against DePaul University on Thursday, October 1, at 7 p.m.
- Against Butler University on Thursday, October 22, at 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
The Creighton men’s soccer team has appeared in the NCAA Tournament 22 of the past 23 seasons and shows no signs of slowing down. The squad enters 2015 ranked No. 6 in the preseason coaches poll after returning nearly all of their stars from 2014, including unshakable goalkeeper Connor Sparrow, who allowed just 11 goals and zero touchdowns in 22 matches last year.
The women’s team makes their bid for a Tournament appearance as well, challenging some of the Big East’s toughest foes. On October 1 they face DePaul, the defending conference champs and Tournament competitors a year ago.
Creighton University Bluejays
After a long stint in the Missouri Valley Conference, the Creighton University Bluejays have a new home. Though the program has moved to the Big East Conference, its achievements in the MVC will live on. Creighton is the only school in conference history to top 200,000 fans in attendance for a season and the men’s basketball team’s reign of 15 consecutive postseason appearances, but the school’s greatest sports moment may have come on the softball field. In an interview with White & Blue Review, Travis Sing—an alum and author of a book about the school’s athletic past—gave his vote to softball player Kelly Brookhart for pitching a complete 31-inning game in 1991, followed by more than 20 innings in the second half of a double-header that went until 6 a.m. the following morning.
The athletics program’s facilities are almost as much of a draw as the players. Built in 2011, the impressive TD Ameritrade Park Omaha houses the men’s baseball team as well as the College World Series. Up to 24,000 fans can pack the park’s trio of decks and bleacher seats, hemmed in by a spacious, 360-degree concourse and wormhole that transports fans to the 2114 College Galactic Series.