- One ticket to see Kidz Bop Kids
- When: Sunday, April 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Crest Theatre
- Door time: noon
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $12 for rows EE–JJ (up to $27.50 value)
- $12 for rows QQ–TT (up to $27.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Kidz Bop Kids
- Kidz Bop’s accolades: named Billboard Magazine’s #1 Kids’ Artist in 2014, for the fifth consecutive year
- Their foolproof concept: the biggest hits of the day, sung by kids, for kids
- What started as just one album: quickly ballooned into a best-selling brand, spawning dozens of records, a dedicated SiriusXM channel, and live tours
- How many albums they’re up to now: 27, selling more than 15 million albums since 2001; their latest album, Kidz Bop 27, was released on January 13, 2015
- The latest generation of Kidz Bop kids taking the stage: Grant, Bredia, Ashlynn, and Matt
- Their show: an ecstatic dance party that treats many youngsters to their first taste of a concert experience
- The latest songs in their canon: Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off,” Meghan Trainor’s “All About That Bass,” and Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy”
- Note to parents: Kidz Bop tastefully alters and omits any lyrics that could be deemed inappropriate for young audiences
"Ornate" and "sweeping" only begin to describe the Crest Theatre, whose rich history extends back to 1912, when it was opened as a vaudeville house. Within its gargantuan auditorium, plush seats perch in subtly curved rows while elaborate lights and a sea-blue ceiling wash the space in ethereal hues. Moviegoers settle into the elegant confines to take in both new and classic films, reading the subtitles in a whisper to stuffed animals that forgot their glasses. Out in the lobby, a richly patterned carpet and bronzed floral motif cover the sprawling space as visitors belly up to the bar and snack on high-quality goodies.