Old people probably like to stand near the speakers at concerts because the reverberating bass lines feel good on their bones. Catch the rhythm with this GrouponLive deal.
- $23.50 for one G-Pass to see Cristian Castro (up to a $47 value)
- When: Saturday, October 26, at 8 p.m.
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Charlotte
- Section: general admission standing
- Door time:
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Cristian Castro’s first home: Mexico City
- His second home: at the top of the Latin Billboard charts
- His first #1 single: “Nunca Voy a Olvidarte” in 1993
- His latest #1 album: Viva El Principe in 2012
- The theme of that release: a tribute to José José, the “Prince of Song”—who appears on two tracks
- His most unexpected genre crossover: 2007’s El Indomable, in which the pop sensation manages to nail the no-frills charm of a mariachi band
- Branching out from classic ballads, his latest album opens with the auto-tuned club romance “Enamorados.”
- Called En Primera Fila: Dia 1, the album was recorded live on a round stage to maximize the number of front row ticket-holders without making fans sit on each others’ laps.<p>
The Fillmore Charlotte
The Fillmore Charlotte models itself on the iconic San Francisco venue. Once a textile mill, the open space follows the original Fillmore’s signature decor, from red-oak hardwood floors to glimmering chandeliers to stadium-style tiers that result in pristine sightlines for attending fans.