What You'll Get
- $16 for one general-admission ticket (up to $21.49 value)
- Friday, February 24, at 7 p.m. at Antioch University
- Wednesday, March 8, at 8 p.m. at Macha Theatre
Critical Mass Dance Company presents Arco Iris: The Rainbow Bridge
- The Performance: In this family-friendly tale of building community, the spirit Ochumare helps women travel over the Rainbow Bridge from Earth to the spirit world to visit beloved family members. When the bridge becomes blocked, the women work together to open the safe passage again.
- The Dance Company: CMDC, in its own words, “fosters community health, diverse women’s leadership, and positive social change” through its various dance performances, which use blacklights and glow-in-the-dark props, costumes, and sets to tell stories that entertain and inspire audiences of all ages.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 9, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.