- $16 for a package to see Pro Wrestling Blitz’s “Cross the Line” ($36.52 total value)
- When: Saturday, November 8, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Kankakee REC Center
- General admission
- Door time: 5:15 p.m. with early entry
- Ticket values include all fees.
- General admission for one with early entry ($26.52 value, including $10 value for early entry)
- Poster ($10 value)
Cross the Line
WWE Hall of Fame member Road Warrior Animal will headline a cadre of talented wrestlers during Pro Wrestling Blitz’s Cross the Line. Sporting his signature spiked shoulder pads, mohawk, and red and black face paint, Animal rose to wrestling stardom decades ago alongside his tag-team partner, Hawk. The duo later changed its name to the Legion of Doom, which has since become cemented as an industry icon.
Kankakee REC Center will assemble the stage for Animal and the rest of PWB’s warriors to clash, giving fans a chance to marvel at the sheer size and strength of these grappling icons as they slam into the mat and look for coins hidden beneath the turnbuckles. Groupon customers with early entrance can find a seat close enough to the action to get a detailed look at the PWB’s superstars’ novelty band-aids.