- $30 for one all-night “Midnight Madness” lift ticket (up to $45 value)
Midnight Madness takes place on Fridays and Saturdays from December 30–February 25. All-night tickets include access from 5 p.m. to 3 a.m.
Marked by meticulously groomed slopes, tree glades, and challenging steeps, Crotched Mountain unfurls across 100 acres of skiable terrain in the town of Bennington. The mountain's layout is indeed impressive, but the numbers behind it tell the whole story:
- 9,086: The number of passengers the mountain's five lifts can tote per hour. The mountain's five-lift fleet includes "The Rocket," a high-speed detachable quad.
- 25: The number of trails that snake down the mountain, nearly three-fourths of which are fit for beginners and moderate skiers.
- 1,250: The number of tons Crotched Mountain's energy-efficient snow machines can pump out per hour. The mountain is 100% in terms of snowmaking, and it's also 100% lighted—an important fact for those who want to ski at...
- 3 a.m. That's when the mountain's Midnight Madness ends. Midnight Madness takes place on Friday and Saturday nights, inviting guests to shred through the dark into the wee hours of the next morning.