Like the chalk line down the middle of feuding siblings’ bedroom floors, the line between comedy and tragedy is thin and can lead to melodramatic outbursts if crossed by mistake. Watch as the pros cautiously tread the boards with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets for Little Women performance and dinner (excluding Sunday matinee performance)
- Where: Crown Uptown Professional Dinner Theatre
- Seating: Assigned upon reservation
- Ticket values include all fees.
Performance Dates and Times
- $55 for Friday, May 10. Dinner is served from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., and the show begins at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 5 p.m. (up to a $110 value)
- $55 for Saturday, May 11. Dinner is served from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., and the show begins at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 5 p.m. (up to a $110 value)
- $40 for Sunday, May 12, at 2 p.m. Doors open at 12:30 p.m. No meal is served, but appetizers, drinks, and desserts are available for purchase (up to an $80 value)
A cast of talented thespians recreates Louisa May Alcott’s beloved Little Women, whose endearing, enduring characters have charmed children and adults for more than a century. After the curtains rise, the story unfolds on the four March sisters, who come of age as they anxiously await their father’s return from war. Throughout the dramatic rendition of Alcott’s classic, the girls conquer money troubles and worry with loving friendships, creative endeavors, and a telethon hosted by Jerry Lewis. Like most siblings, each sister has her own distinctive personality: headstrong Jo, shy Beth, prissy Amy, and Meg, who watches over the family when their mother is absent. By the end of the production, the girls have grown up in the face of heartache and triumph, allowing them to secure accounting jobs after taking their final bows as independent women.
90% of 506 customers recommend
“Love crown uptown :-)”
“It was an amazing night - great staff, great theatre, great food and a great show! ”
“great evevening - good food and great performance- thanks for a great evening ”