What You'll Get
- Seating: rear orchestra
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Age restriction: must be age 6 or older.
Cruel Intentions: The ’90s Musical
- The Concept: The cutthroat angst and sexual tension of the 1999 film starring Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Ryan Phillippe is brought to life on the stage, complete with movie-accurate costuming and emotionally charged songs.
- The Plot: Step-siblings Sebastian Valmont and Kathryn Merteuil place a bet on whether or not Sebastian can seduce their headmaster’s daughter Annette. As Sebastian makes his moves, the teens are thrown into a web of secrets and temptation.
- The Music: The story’s vengeful and passionate chapters are interluded with throwback ’90s hits, including “Lovefool,” “Just a Girl,” “Only Happy When It Rains,” and “Bittersweet Symphony”.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 30, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be age 6 or older. Run times are subject to change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Veterans Memorial Auditorium
Veterans Memorial Auditorium—The Vets to its friends—is a poster child for patience paying off. Conceived by the Rhode Island Freemasons in the 1920s, the theater was well on its way to completion when the Great Depression ground construction to a halt in 1929. It wasn't until the closing years of World War II that the community banded together to finish the 1,900-seat complex. The theater finally opened in 1950, and in the 60+ years since has seen such greats as Pavarotti, Nureyev, and Tony Bennett play its massive proscenium stage.