What You'll Get
Reaching toward a rock star is a popular way to let them know that you appreciate their musical work and aren’t afraid of their baby-like hands. Get close to the action with this deal.
- $25 for one G-Pass to see 311 and Sublime with Rome, featuring Cypress Hill, Pennywise, and G. Love & Special Sauce (up to a $57.50 value)
- When: Sunday, July 21, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Cruzan Amphitheatre
- Section: upper reserved sections 4–8
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
311 and Sublime with Rome featuring Cypress Hill, Pennywise, and G. Love & Special Sauce
- Origin of 311, the band: Omaha
- Origin of 311, the name: the Omaha Police’s code for indecent exposure
- Other important 3: the triple-platinum status of their self-titled 1995 album
- What’s different about Sublime: singer Rome Ramirez, drummer Josh Freese
- What’s familiar: “Santeria,” “What I Got,” “Wrong Way”
- What I got: lovin’
- Members of Cypress Hill: B-Real, Sen Dog, Eric Bobo, and mixmaster DJ Muggs
- Secret to the success of “Insane in the Brain”: B-Real’s high-pitched nasal voice
- Origin of the name Pennywise: the fanged monster-clown from It
- Pennywise hits: “Bro Hymn,” “Stand by Me”
- G. Love’s full name: Garrett Dutton
- What’s special about the sauce: drums by Jeffrey Clemens, a.k.a. Houseman, and string bass by Timo Shanko, a.k.a. Timo Shanko<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 21, 2013. Limit 8/person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Cruzan Amphitheatre on 7/21. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.