- $19 for a one-day pass to the Crypto757 and InnovationSpace Expo, plus lunch (up to $131.28 value)
- When: Wednesday, August 27, or Thursday, August 28, at 9 a.m.
- Where: Cavalier Hotel Beach Club
- General admission
- Door time: 8 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Check out the schedule here
Crypto757 and InnovationSpace Expo
This technological expo also refers to itself as ICE on the Beach, an acronym for three concepts that drive the organizers forward: innovation, culture, and extreme. Idea makers pitch the next big things to a room full of venture capitalists, and leading minds in business, technology, and future developers lead discussions on what’s next in the world, both online and off. Speakers include Sandra Richter (one of Fast Company’s Most Creative People of 2013), entrepreneur Charles Allen (CEO of the first publicly traded Bitcoin company), and cyber-security expert Don Murdoch.
Meanwhile, the expo floor is home to technological demos spotlighting such inventions as boron-nitride nanotubes, a sturdier-than-Kevlar substance called “the strongest stuff that will ever exist.” And throughout the entire event, guests will enjoy the chance to rub cybernetically-enhanced elbows with the pioneers of Bitcoin, online security, and hacking.