- $14 for two tickets to a rock tribute concert (up to $26 value)
- Where: The Cubby Bear
- General-admission standing room
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Sublime, No Doubt, and Weezer tributes on Saturday, October 25, at 9 p.m.
- Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, and Nirvana tributes on Saturday, November 8, at 9 p.m.
- Tool and Nine Inch Nails tributes on Saturday, December 6, at 9 p.m.
Tribute Concerts at The Cubby Bear
- For anyone with a Time-Traveling License in their wallet: The triumvirate of tribute acts on ’90s Night delivers sentimental sing-alongs such as Sublime’s “Santeria,” No Doubt’s “Don’t Speak,” and Weezer’s “Buddy Holly.”
- For anyone itching to dust off their old flannel: Sounds of Seattle Night sees a Pearl Jam tribute sing hits such as “Jeremy,” an Alice in Chains tribute perform “Would,” and a Nirvana tribute shred through “Smells Like Teen Spirit.”
- For anyone who wants to rock their piercings out: Lateralus delivers a pummeling salute to Tool and Now I’m Nothing invokes Nine Inch Nails with hammering bass lines and tracks such as “Wish.”
The Cubby Bear
Stationed across the street from Wrigley Field for nearly 50 years, the Cubby Bear is an institution for game-day drinking. No matter the season, Cubby Bear's 75 plasma screens and five projection screen TVs air sports to the Wrigley crowd who sate themselves on domestic beers and familiar bar eats, including hot dogs and garlicky fries. The 30,000-square-foot venue's ample dance floor comes alive at night when DJs and performers take the stage, churning out jams that range in style from alternative rock to funk to Top 40.