- $5 for one ticket to a tribute band performance (up to $10 value)
- When: select dates, February 13–March 7
- Where: The Cubby Bear
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Choose From the Following Shows
- Lateralus (Tool tribute) and Calm Like a Bomb (Rage Against the Machine tribute) on Friday, February 13, at 9 p.m.
- Bradley Nowell Birthday Party featuring Sublime, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Weezer tributes on Friday, February 20, at 9 p.m.
- Guns N’ Roses and Van Halen tributes on Saturday, February 21, at 9 p.m.
- Blackened (Metallica tribute) and Alice In Chains tribute on Saturday, March 7, at 9:30 p.m.
The Cubby Bear
Stationed across the street from Wrigley Field for nearly 50 years, the Cubby Bear is an institution for game-day drinking. No matter the season, Cubby Bear's 75 plasma screens and five projection screen TVs air sports to the Wrigley crowd who sate themselves on domestic beers and familiar bar eats, including hot dogs and garlicky fries. The 30,000-square-foot venue's ample dance floor comes alive at night when DJs and performers take the stage, churning out jams that range in style from alternative rock to funk to Top 40.