What You'll Get
- $35 for one VIP ticket to see the second-year Off-Broadway Cuff Me: The 50 Shades of Grey Musical Parody, to meet the cast after the show, and for one soft drink ($49.95 value)
- When: select dates, March 14–30
- Where: Centerstage Theatre
- Seating: your choice of the best seats in the house
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
Cuff Me: The 50 Shades of Grey Musical Parody
Sending up the oft-mocked but equally beloved bestseller, Cuff Me: The 50 Shades of Grey Musical Parody treats audiences to an evening of goofy, satirical fun. Parodies of such pop songs as “Poker Face,” “Call Me Maybe,” and “Since U Been Gone” fill in the show’s plot, which bounces between an over-the-top retelling of the erotic novel and a gossipy discussion of the book’s virtues and flaws in a nail salon. The piece was written by New York improv troupe the Pushers, and the zippy one-liners and ensemble-based laughs are as abundant as one would expect.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Centerstage Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Entertainment Events LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.